These beautifully handcrafted serving boards are the perfect pieces to compliment your table while displaying delicious raw honey, artisan cheeses, crackers, or any delicious appetizer.
Each serving board is a unique piece that was designed by a five-star chef and carefully handcrafted from reclaimed California Walnut wood in San Diego, California. The food-safe, natural wood glow finish is a combination of Honey Pacifica Beeswax and all natural mineral oil. Created by a unique collaboration of talented California artisans, makes this serving board the perfect gift for anyone that loves local products and good food.
Each Serving Board Includes:
- Handcrafted Reclaimed California Walnut Serving Board with leather tie handle. (24" L X 5" W x 1/2" D)
- Two matching serving jars with cork lids (2 x 2 oz. jars)
- Our most popular honeys for pairing with cheese. Honey Pacifica Sage Honey and Mango Honey (2 x 5 oz. jars)
We've partnered with these talented carpenters for the holiday season, which means the last day to order this serving board is December 14, 2015. Each board is made to order and is guaranteed to arrive before 12/25/2015.
Below is the shipping schedule based on when orders are placed:
- Order by 12/8/2015 4:00 pm PST for shipping on 12/11/2015.
- Order by 12/14/2015 4:00 pm PST for shipping on 12/17/2015 (last day for guaranteed ground shipping.)
Please, don't wait until the last minute. Each serving board is built to order so we will only accept orders until 12/14/2015 at 4:00 pm PST.