Honey pancakes to start the day? Yes, please! These pancakes not only have that wonderful honey goodness cooked right into them, but the texture and cinnamon flavor otherwise are outstanding. Make these just once, and you’ll wonder why you’ve bothered with that unworthy pre-made mix all these years.
CINNAMON HONEY PANCAKES
Servings: 8 servings
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Honey
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the egg, buttermilk and honey to the flour mix, stirring until well-blended. (A few small lumps are ok.)
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, pour batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook each pancake 1 to 2 minutes or until the bubbles on top start to pop. Turn and cook 1 more minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with butter and more honey. Enjoy!
Recipe from My Recipes. Original Recipe here.