A honey-loving customer of ours has been cooking with honey for years and decided to share some recipes with us including video! This delicious salad dressing can be used on many types of salad but goes especially well with this wonton salad. Enjoy and special thanks to Culinary DeeSigns for the recipe!
Wonton Salad with Honey Dressing
Servings: 1 Salad
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 2-3 heads of Romaine lettuce, cut up
- 6-8 chicken tenderloins, cooked with salt & pepper, cut up
- 6 wonton skins, fried & broken up into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 3/4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Honey Pacifica Sage Honey
- Put lettuce, chicken, and wontons in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate bowl, and then pour over salad.
- Mix well.